background

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Me and My Boys

These pictures are from our California Vacation in March 2008. Universal Studios ROCKED!! We had so much fun together. After living in a camp trailer for 6 months we needed a vacation and this one was great. Dean got a chance to relax after building a beautiful home for us. And I didn't have to cook one meal for a whole week. Our hotel made me an omelate and mocha every morning. I thought I was in heaven. The boys (all 4) were so well behaved. After going through a nightmare, I feel like I'm back in a dream. Things are going great. Dean has been at ElPaso Gas for about 2 years now and loves his job. He works about 5 minutes from the house at that big Gas Plant by Altamont and gets off of work at 3:30. He is helping his mom with the farm in his spare time which is limited with 3 boys wanting to play catch or go hunting and fishing. I've been at Roosevelt Vision Clinic for about 6 years now. I work 2 days (8-2) in the office and 1 day at home. Or basically whenever I feel like it. They really don't care as long as I come fix the computers when they break down. I love the life we have. It has been an adjustment with the kids growing up. A new stage of life with teenagers. But I am loving it. Dean is awesome and I still can't get enough of him. (That was not intended naughty, get your mind out of the gutter, lol).

I wish my friends were closer so they could teach me how to blog better (Sandi - that would be you). I have no idea what I'm doing. Hopely I figure it out.




No comments: