background

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Dev's Last Game of the Year

Devin had a very good year learning the ins and outs of football. In the picture with him are Danny Thompson in front (Kristie Fabrizio's son, for those Tabby folks who know us) and Domanik Stansfield (Dev's best friend). The big number three was a force to be dealt with out on the field. If he would have hit the other team half as hard as he goes at Dylan, nothing would have stopped him. He started out as quarter back and then they realized the kid was big and powerful. He needed to be doing some damage. It is so fun to watch this little team. The first time they came up against Duchesne it was just plain sad. I think we lost by about 5 or 6 touchdowns. I can't even remember us making one. For the playoffs when we came up against them we lost by only 3 points. Not touchdowns - points. This team is all third and fourth graders and they are so freaking fun to watch. They get out there and give it all. Their coach has nerves of steal or he's crazy by now, I'm not sure which. Dylan is in the SuperBowl tonight. I'm sure I'll be posting tomorrow with the big win. Their playoff game was with Roosevelt Gold and I seriously lost track of our touchdowns - there were 6 or 7 or there could have been more. Poor Roosevelt didn't have one. WE ROCK!!! I'm not that mother in the stands with the loud horn either (I bought 5 and passed them around). How obnoxious is that!! My brother Kim would have done it.


No comments: