We are a little excited about Christmas at our house. It is so nice to have a few decorations this year. I had the tree last year but no decorations. Dylan decided we needed the tree up a week before Thanksgiving. Personally, I was trying to watch Utah kick BYU's butt! I was an outnumbered fan on that one but I got to rub the win in a little bit. Dylan brought the tree and all the decorations down the stairs and put up the 12' tree pretty much by himself. It looks so good this year. I remember the days when the kids would decorate the tree and you would have to love it because your kids did it. But honestly, they did a great job this year. I am a little stressed though being over the ward Christmas party this year. We're planning on about 300 people. I'm not big on the huge party thing or delegating. Small gatherings, that's my thing. I guess the Lord knows what he's doing taking me out of my comfort zone. I'm not liking it though.
No comments:
Post a Comment