background

Friday, December 12, 2008

Ward Christmas Party 2008 - YEAH!! IT'S OVER!!!

"I want a black Zune that is 8 Gigabytes," Santa said "HUH?"
Devin with a stick and Dylan with a camera. Very entertaining.
Devin is on the right.
Finally, at least a fake smile.
Our ward party was on Wednesday, the 10th. I am so extremely glad that it is over. Thanks to Dean and my boys it all went fairly smoothly. We fed 206 people. The boys, including Dean, filled 233 glasses of water before it started. That is after we got there and found out that the Relief Society keeps the pitchers locked up in their cupboard. That would have been nice to know before we got there. Dean made a mad dash to get a key so that we could do the water. We bought the meat and rolls from Stewart's in Roosevelt. That was a little pricey, but made it soooo easy. Dakoda, Dean and I kept all the food baskets full while Dylan took pictures. BLESS MY FAMILY. Ena Ra worked her little fanny off in the kitchen with Dixie Swasey. Those little angels.
I think the program was really cute. Devin is anyway. I didn't get to see the program but that goes with this wonderful calling I guess. Hopefully next year I'll get to watch my child. I guess we'll have to wait and see.
My friend was nice enough to take pictures of Dakoda and Dylan on Santa's lap. I'll post them later when I get them. They tried to get away without setting on Santa's lap. Too bad Santa knew their names and called them up.

No comments: