Up to bat, Big 24
Dylan doing what he does best. Rough housing.
Some of the Crowd.
Spring = Baseball.
Last weekend we headed to Kanab for the annual Chuckwagon Classic baseball tournament. Really I go to warm up. Last year it was freezing down there, but this year it came through for me and was warm. We stayed in a hotel with an indoor pool, so Dylan and Devin thought it was great. There were a few other boys there age there to play with so the pool got a little rowdy. Dakoda got on base and did a great job in center field. If he keeps growing at this rate he will eat me out of house and home. I love baseball when it is warm. I have the CUTEST flipflops that Dean brought me from the Denver airport. They have little baseballs all over the toes. I will have to take a picture of them to post. It has to be pretty warm to wear them, so the high school team didn't see them at all last year. They were my good luck flip flops for Dylan's team because they were undefeated. He had to remind me a few times to put them on.
1 comment:
i love imagining you sneaking around with your camera taking pictures of teenage boys...it makes me smile. they just put up the baseball fence at our park next door...which is our official 'spring is here'
Post a Comment