background

Friday, October 9, 2009

Football Rules at the Lindsay's

Dakoda is rocking the field with AHS this year. He is number 3.

Dylan is our QB... that's Quarter Back for those of you like me. He is number 8.
Just so you know... Dylan made a touchdown with this kick off return.
Devin is still a squirt. He is number 3 and does a little ball packing and some other things I'm not sure of. He is fun to watch.




If we are not playing football, we are watching it on TV. Who knew there were so many channels with football on? I am actually learning a lot. I still wish that ball was bright pink or orange so that I could find it when they are running with it. I am cheering half the time and the ball is on the ground. Not Good. There is nothing quite like Friday Night Lights in Altamont. Love IT! not the cold though.

No comments: