background

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Dakoda's Season Continues

Devin lives for Macho Nachos and hot dogs at basketball games. I'm so thankful to live in a town and community where the kids are free to play in the hall (as long as they behave) and we don't have to worry about them getting stolen. What a wonderful, sheltered world I live in.
Devin's 5th Grade class sang the National Anthem at the basketball game this weekend. I was so very impressed with all of them. There were no goofy acting children. They all took the job very seriously and they sounded wonderful. All of the grades should take a turn, if you ask my opinion. Which people seldom do. But I am full of them, just waiting to share.
And so it goes... We have about three weeks left to watch Dakoda play ball. His JV team is doing extremely well this year. They have only lost a handfull of games all year. This group of boys put their entire hearts into the game. It is so refreshing to see a team with so much desire. LOVE IT!!!

No comments: