background

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Region Cross Country 2014

This year's Region Cross Country meet was held in Manila.  The weather was beautiful and so was the drive over.  Dean was not able to get work off so I trekked it alone.  And to his amazement, I survived. lol  I got there in time to cheer the girls on.



The boys warming up.  As good as it gets.



Shonia finishing with a great race.







Look at the fun he's having.  He just loves running. NOT




This kid from Manila came on a dead sprint.  I wasn't sure if Devin could hold him off.  I'm pretty sure he was one of Manila's seniors.  But Devin held on to the lead to the bitter end.



This is what zombies look like. 


Calan and Devin


Shonia getting her medal.  Rocked it!!


Top ten girls. Altamont had Rasmussen 2nd, Shonia 4th and Sheree 8th.  







And just when they thought they were done with pictures, Cody showed up to start the whole feascal over again.  Boys and pictures are never a good mix.  I know this from years of experience.





Coach Tracy and her boys team.  LOL  Nice to see Dylan passed his love of bright socks and shoes onto Cal and Cody.  They've carried on the tradition well this year.



No comments: