Dylan (He is a crazy hunter.)
Devin (Not much of a hunter. He just broke down dead trees all day)
Dakoda (He says that the deer are all hibernating. I kind of believe him. At least the bucks)
Me and my man (I'm not a hunter either. I help Devin and drive the truck)
These are gross - and huge. I think they are Mormon Crickets. I could be wrong but they sure are not a grasshopper. They even squeaked a little bit.
3 comments:
I agree on the hibernating bucks. Last week Tim saw almost 100 bucks in the nbook cliffs and this weekend, when it really counted, he saw less than ten... Good luck hunting!
Yawna,
It looks like you had a lot of fun! (even though there were no animals.) Steven doesn't normally look at blogs, but he just walked in when I checked yours. Not good timing for him to view you hunting. I bet he will expect me to step it up and follow your lead. After all we are both from Tabby!
I love the blog. I know more about your family since you started your blog than I have in the 9 years I have lived here. And we don't live that far away! I will definitely have to come see the house sometime though.
Hi Yawna. I am glad you found my blog it is good to hear from you. I love your blog. Cute boys.
Post a Comment