


This waterfall is simply amazing. It's not a long walk and it is well worth it.
Yes we had to catch the snake in the water.



My family.

Yes we had to catch the snake in the water.


My family.
Dakoda being funny with a tall piece of grass. He says "how's your hay this year?"
Looking down at the camp from lizard catching.
Yes that is a lizard on his shoulder
Official lizard holder. They wouldn't stay in Devin's pocket. I had to.
They didn't mind.
They just knew there was a lizard under this tree.
So Dakoda had to pick it up.
Devin trying to teach Dean how to jump on them.
Waiting and watching.
Got it.
Dang scorpions were everywhere. All the years we've been going here this is the first we've ever seen scorpions.
Looking down at the camp from lizard catching.
Yes that is a lizard on his shoulder
Official lizard holder. They wouldn't stay in Devin's pocket. I had to.
They didn't mind.
They just knew there was a lizard under this tree.
So Dakoda had to pick it up.
Devin trying to teach Dean how to jump on them.
Waiting and watching.
Got it.
Dang scorpions were everywhere. All the years we've been going here this is the first we've ever seen scorpions.We had one night to go camping this year and we took full advantage of it. We had so much fun. And can you believe I didn't do much cooking? Clean up yes but not much cooking. I love that part. The boys caught lizards and scorpions the whole time. I'm sure Dylan's science teacher appreciates our donations to her classroom. But there is no way I am letting scorpions live at my house.














3 comments:
Makes me want to go camping!
Looks like you had so much fun! We heard about this at "Show and Tell" today, too!
Where is this at? The waterfall is beautiful.
Post a Comment