background

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

New member of the family

The entire gang of Ryan and Michelle's family. The Brother doing the sealing said he had never seen so many people at a sealing. Dean and I were lucky enough to be able to attend.
Our Nephew Ryan and his amazing new wife Michelle. Did I mention that she kicks butt at volleyball. My gorgeous husband.
They finally make it out of the Draper Temple.
My family.
Me and my man.
My handsome boys. They were such angels this day. The temple worker told them she had never seen such great boys.
I love these boys and these windows.
We had a wonderful day attending Ryan and Michelle's wedding. They were married in the Draper Temple on Friday, May 22, 2009. After the wedding there was a yummy dinner at the Homestead in Midway. Dean and I took our boys over and showed them the spot where Dean proposed to me. They thought that was so cool. We also went into the big hill next to the Homestead where that hot water comes out of the ground. That water stays 93 degrees year round. That sounds great come December. All in all we had a wonderful day.

No comments: