background

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Baseball is Officially Over at the Lindsay's

Devin finished off his All-Star Tournament in Vernal last week. Dakoda and Dylan both had scout camp all week, so it was up to me to be loud. As hard as it was for me, I cheered my heart out. These younger mothers need to learn to make some noise. I was a good teacher. LOL Devin did an outstanding job. He played short stop and pitched. He is throwing really well for 10 years old. I hope he continues to progress. Dean was one of the coaches and had to suit up-pants and all. I loved those little pants. I hope we don't have to give them back. Haha. He's hoping he nevers sees them again.

Keep your eyes on the ball. Tuck your chin. Give it a ride.
The big wind up and stretch. Devin and the stare down. Devin at short stop

The teams for the Star Spangled Banner. There's nothing quite like hearing "Play Ball" Devin is #15 and Dean is the third man from the left. Now what to do with our summer.

1 comment:

Garrett-n-Misty said...

I will let you keep the pants since you love them HAHA They were kinda fun alot different then there wrangler or work pants