background

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Heart Breaking Day




Me and my brothers. Bruce, me, Kim, Ryan. (missing Brent) My family My husband and rock. Me and my nephew Brady. Awesome kid. Kind of a big Dylan. Angels in training. On June 15th I thought my heart was breaking. And then when they closed the casket for the last time and I had to forever say goodbye to my dad I swear it cracked. Dean was my rock and my hero. Devin gave me hugs every time I cried and asked if that felt better. It did. Hugs heal. I think I'm doing better and then it hits over again and I find the boys in my life for a hug. They heal.
I have never felt such love for my brothers as I do know. They all are rocks and I love them. Thanks to everyone for their love and kindness. I love you all.

3 comments:

Christie said...

I am so sorry for your loss, you are much to young to be without your dad. I know that you know he is out of pain and has his health back now but that doesn't heal the hole that is left in your heart.
I am so grateful that you have such a great husband, kids, brothers, and family!
Know that my heart aches for you and I pray that time will give you some comfort!
{{{HUGS}}}

Kara said...

So sorry for your loss. I have been where you are. Im glad you have family to help you through this awful time. You are in our prayers=)

Anne said...

It sounds like you are raising some GREAT boys and they will be GREAT husbands to some lucky girls out there. Our prayers are with you.