

Dean did the bow hunt this year and had a great time. Obviously! He got a nice 5X5 elk. He called and needed help getting it out, so Devin and I hiked up with Dean to the elk. Wow, am I out of shape. It was a 2 hour hike straight up (I SWEAR). Devin was bouncing around and I was dying. We finally got to the elk and then the fun started. We had to cut the elk up and pack it out in backpacks. I'm pretty sure mine weighed about 100 lbs. Dean had to stand me up after I got it on. Dean's weighed about double mine, but he's a little stronger. Devin was just along for the fun.
2 comments:
Steve will be jealous. He hasn't bow hunted for years. At least the weather looked nice. We were at our cabin this weekend and it was cold.
you go girl, i won't go help unless there are horses to ride in. tell dean nice job
Post a Comment