background
Monday, December 28, 2009
Christmas Dreams
Our little mini family vacation started at Cabelas. Our own personal little fun store. You got to love the moose and mom with a camera.

Our next little stop was at the Temple lights. Oh the disappointment I had. They only decorate a few big trees now. There was not the wow factor that I wanted there to be for the boys. Not only that but we drove for one full hour looking for a parking place. There were trillions (yes trillions) of people and you could not stop and enjoy the spirit (if there was one) while the people were pushing you around. My husband and boys are still perfect though. I just wanted to put a little Christ back into our Christmas.

Our room, on the other hand, was to die for. We got a suite at the Holiday Inn and it was wonderful. The pool and hot tub were so much fun. Luckily it was open until 11 so we could play and have fun. Okay, I stayed in the hot tub and soaked it up while the boys (Dean included) took over the pool and had a blast. My boys are hilarious. Dakoda being a dolphin was priceless. If you ever get the chance, have him do it for you. You will laugh for sure.
It doesn't take them long to find the TV and to kick up their feet. It is just so nice to relax once in a while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How fun, we never even made it up to the lights. I hate the parking in Salt Lake so we never go. The hotel looks nice and a hot tub right now would be perfect.
Post a Comment