The fake tree. We've tried real trees this tall and they just tip over and cause a mess. Therefore, a fake one is perfect and can be up longer without making a mess.
The real tree. I asked Dean to put down plastic so when we water the tree there is no way it can get on my carpet. I did not say do the entire room. lol He did anyway. No pine needles stuck in my carpet. And yes those are horns in the tree. They actually look pretty cool in real life.
We did outside a little different this year. We bought all new LED green spotlights for the trees. They are pretty hard to get a picture of that does them justice. We have them all around the yard and it is beautiful. I think I will try and find more next year. Talk about easy peasy.


No comments:
Post a Comment