


My family loves me and my camera... I'm sure of it. We went to eat lunch so that I didn't have to cook. Got to love that. The resteraunt forgot to turn on the heat so we ate with our coats on. After lunch we went for a drive up Moon Lake. We didn't make it up all the way due to all the snow. We turned around at Twin Pots where you could see that tons of people had slid into the ditch. We also drove up Rock Creek. The snow on the pine trees is so beautiful and peaceful. After we got down to where the snow wasn't so deep on the road, Dylan wanted pulled on the sleigh. I had to keep reminding Dean that he was back there... we were going a little (TON) too fast!




After we made it back from our long day of playing we had our long-standing traditional breakfast feast on Christmas Eve. I brought this little tradition along with marrying Dean from my mom and Ryan when we were kids. As long as I can remember I have had breakfast on Christmas Eve. After dinner the boys get to open their one present. It is always PJ's. We have always watched "The King is Born." A cartoon nativity story that I absolutely love. We had it before our home burned down and I found it online this year so that we could have it again.
1 comment:
Your new home looks beautiful and your boys are such cuties!
Dean doesn't look like he's aging?? Whats up with that???
I love that you have a camera obsession, so do I and it gets me yelled at quite often!!!
Post a Comment