background

Friday, January 30, 2009

I just need to brag for a second

Report cards came home the other day and I love my boys!!! Dakoda brought home another honor roll report card. He had a couple of B's but they were in his harder classes (like Algebra 2 and English) so we were okay with that. Dylan on the other hand was not okay that he was going to get one A- so he went and talked to the teacher. She said anyone that worried about his grade deserved an A. He was only a percentage off anyways. That boy has it figured out. Sucking up is not out of the question. So he brought home a perfect report card - 4.0. Devin got a couple of B's too and was madder than heck that he didn't get to buy something from the Nike store for his efforts. But straight A's is quite an accomplishment, he deserved a treat.

Okay, I'm done bragging. I'm really just so proud of them, they make being a mom a breeze right now and I sure appreciate their efforts and love.

No comments: