background

Sunday, January 11, 2009

John Wesley Powell Report

Devin did a report on John Wesley Powell for fourth grade. He read the bibliography to me and had me write down notes for him. After that he was on his own. He typed for 2 days and ended up with 6 typed pages for his report. He did the oral report on January 6th. I didn't get to go but he did the report in front of our family a few times and did a great job. I'm sure that he ROCKED at school. He wore Dakoda's shirt from the Church Trek and looked just like a little explorer. I sent my cowboy hat (if you can call it that) but he was too embarrased to wear it. Dev makes being a mom easy. He does his work and entertains himself. I often have to look him up because he has vanished. He is usually in his room playing with his toys or on the computer checking his email. He has a birthday in May and wants contacts so bad. Thank goodness I work for an eye doctor or two and can take care of that. I borrowed this picture off of his teacher's blog (Miss Snapp).

1 comment:

Roberts said...

Hi, this is your husband's cousin Leisa. EnaRa told me you guys had a blog in her Christmas card. It's been fun reading it and knowing a little about your family. It sounds like things are going great for your family. I love blogs and being able to keep in touch. Thanks, Leisa