background

Thursday, February 12, 2009

The End of Dylan's Season


Dylan's team had an exceptional year. We had weeks with 6 ballgames (between Dakoda's and Dylan's) in them. Every day except Sunday. These weeks, we consumed a lot of pizza. What else is there when you work all day and watch ball games all night. Don't even say crock pot... That would require planning ahead. haha I have GOT TO invest in the stadium seats of some sort though. My butt and back about kill me by the end of those weeks. But where else would we be. Home relaxing? I think not, we have DVR.


This is how Devin spends his nights. He loves... time-outs, quarter breaks and especially half-time. (Oh yeah, and hot dogs, pretzels and water) They get to shoot from the three-point line at half time and if they make it, they get a 2 liter pop. We brought home 3 the other night. Devin never complains or whines about getting drug to a million games, he just is there to have fun. I love his easy-going nature. It's kind of like his dad's.

No comments: