
I finally gave in and let Devin try contacts. He was going to get them on his 10th birthday in May, but I thought he needed them for Jr. Jazz Basketball that will be starting soon. He got them last Friday and I thought there was NO WAY he could ever put them in by himself. I just kind of thought Dean or I would stick them in for him. He has been so determined to do it himself. He practiced half the day Sunday and then on Monday morning he got the left one in by himself and I ended up sticking the right one in. Today, which is Tuesday, he put them both in by himself. He seems way too little for that. What a cutie.
1 comment:
Good for him. It took me a lot longer than that to learn to put contacts in=)
Post a Comment