background

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

mY nEw EVIL FrIeNd



I am determined to lose my extra weight this year. My new friend here is going to help. As with all friends it will only help if I let it. Wish me luck!!!!

5 comments:

Christie said...

I wish you tons of luck, i haven't been able to muster up the determination to do anything about my all time high weight, UGH... It sux doesn't it?
You can do it girl!

Baum Family said...

You can alway run over it with your truck it it pisses ya off..
Good luck!!

Roberts said...

I never know whether to leave the comment on mine or yours. Taylor is my youngest and I have mixed feelings about him leaving next fall for college. At times it will be nice to be a couple again, but then I will miss the noise and fun of kids. It sounds like you have great boys so don't be scared with them growing up. Plus grandkids are so much better then you own. Good luck on the exercise. I just tell myself that I only have to do it for 15 minutes, but once I start then I stick with it. But it's hard to start.

Roberts said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Patch of Heaven. said...

Hey Yawna, Good luck with your new friend. Your boys are growing up so fast. They are so handsome. Take care Laura