background

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Dylan's 13th Birthday












This should be a short and sweet story of a birthday party. It was so funny but it's kind of a long story. Dylan and his friend Ky had this double birthday party. They planned it and everything. They did invitations through email and handed out a few. I did put a limit on the number of people they could invite so they were being very selective in their invites. They had about 7 or so girls invited to the party. That was fine by me and Ky's mom. AND then the other day when I get home from work Dylan informs me they have UNINVITED the girls. Oh my goodness. You can't uninvite someone. Dylan proceeded to tell me that they were getting all goofy about it. They were so excited about coming... You know how girls are they get excited. They were worried about coming to a boys party. Some were starting to invite other friends and the drama of it all was more than they could take. Well Ky and Dylan do not have any sisters so they thought it was very dramatic. So they unvited them and invited more boys. I still about die about the whole unviting thing but what was done was done.
The girls ended up crashing the party and having cake and ice cream with us. They even played the singing game on the playstation. Which I rocked at by the way.... jk I sucked!!! The girls brought two cupcakes for the boys. On top of the cupcakes was a nice little chunk of EXLAX for the birthday boys with a cute little note. I think I laughed till I have stomach muscles. Okay not really but I did laugh hard.

3 comments:

Christie said...

I cant believe that you have TWO teenagers.....
They grow so fast don't they??
That is a cute story about univiting the girls...Preston has never invited girls to any of his parties, I guess we aren't cool enough, lol

Brittney said...

Happy Birthday Dylan!!!!
What a fun party. Uninviting the girls is priceless. One of Oceana's parties the boys she invited told her they would not come unless it was cool for a boy too. So no barbie party that year We did a party based on COLORS.

Defa's said...

Jacee will be 13 next week. Cute boys and funny girls for getting them back. Jacee keeps going back and forth about inviting girls to his party.