background

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Lilly Lake Hike

The big hike. It took 1 hour to hike in. That is with me dragging and whining the whole way. I tried not to. But I did have to stop and breath once in a while. I was pretty sure that you could see my heart beating on the outside of my chest too. Dylan coaxed me into not stopping on the way down. He had faith in me. Dakoda is a fisherman. Dean and Dakoda each caught two fish. Dylan and I each caught 1. Devin's bubble was too big it was scaring the fish away.
Yes that is a squirrel eating out of Devin's hand. They were so tame. They would not leave our backpacks alone.
Lilly Lake is beautiful.
Dakoda caught this squirrel in a plastic bag. They are soft little critters. We let it go and you would think it would be scared, but it still came back for more Ritz.
Devin is a good sport.
Our friend... Chip or Dale?
Giant ant bed. It was HUGE.

1 comment:

Patch of Heaven. said...

That is fun, and a beautiful place.
Thanks for sharing