We turned this....
background
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
My First Dilly Beans
Thanks to my wonderful sister-in-law Kristy Jones, Dean and Dakoda are DillyBean addicts. Okay so not addicts because they only get them once a year at Thanksgiving. My garden is producing tons of green beans and I was wondering what to do with them all. Dean was begging for me to do DillyBeans. Kristy was kind enough to give me the recipe and help the umpteen times I called her while making them. Dean was even pitching in because he LOVES these things. Devin is my official bean picker and I would have to say that he did a marvelous job.
We turned this....
into this! 15 pints of DillyBeans. Dean is worried that isn't enough to last him until Thanksgiving so hopefully my little garden will keep growing.
We turned this....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I don't think I even like those but you made me want to try rhem.
I tried them for the first time this year also. I made spicy ones and they turned out great. I just need to pick them and do some more.
Post a Comment