background

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Vegas R&R

What a way to relax. Dean and I have not had a honeymoon vacation since our actually honeymoon 18 years ago. We had the wedding in Vegas and also our anniversary this month to celebrate. So off we went. We were in Vegas for three days without kids. On the drive there I kept looking in the back seat to see why it was so quiet. Normally, quiet means trouble at our house. On the way home, I didn't look back once.
I love the water show at the Bellagio. We watched it a few times while we were there. It is so peaceful and it actually cools you off while you're walking.

This is where we stayed. This is New York New York in Vegas. We had so much fun here!!!! We stayed in the tallest on the right side on the 21st floor. I think it went up to 40 or so - so not the top but high enough. Dean never talked me into the roller coaster though. Maybe next time.We went to Vegas for my neice Samantha's wedding. It was held at Ceasar's Palace. It was so beautiful. My only advice... Don't walk the strip in hooker heels. That were dang sexy but I had blisters on the soles of my feet. OUCH!!! And don't collect the trading cards they are handing out on the sidewalk. Unless you need ideas that is. JK

Me and my man.Brady is a complete retard. If you want to laugh, hang out with him. He is not drinking and this was not even his glass. He just found it sitting there and decided to act drunk for the wedding. Very funny kid. My beautiful mom, Carol, and here cutie husband, Joe. I thought I was taller than Dean with these heels on. Guess he was right. I'm not.

I hope that we are smart enough not to wait another 18 years to do this. Not necessarily Vegas but just alone time for more than a couple of hours. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful hubby. Happy 18th Anniversary Sweety

No comments: