So I won't tell you this was a week BEFORE Thanksgiving. I ran to the store to grab a few things and when I got home Dylan had drug the tree downstairs. He did this last year too. This tree is very heavy. I'm not sure how he does it. Maybe it is just wanting Christmas to come so badly that he thinks the tree will speed things up. I'm not sure. And I'm not going to fight it because I LOVE my tree. I love the fact that the boys can put it up and decorate it. I love the fact that the lights are already on it. I really love the fact that there is no mess left from the tree.
background
Monday, November 30, 2009
Christmas Elves
So I won't tell you this was a week BEFORE Thanksgiving. I ran to the store to grab a few things and when I got home Dylan had drug the tree downstairs. He did this last year too. This tree is very heavy. I'm not sure how he does it. Maybe it is just wanting Christmas to come so badly that he thinks the tree will speed things up. I'm not sure. And I'm not going to fight it because I LOVE my tree. I love the fact that the boys can put it up and decorate it. I love the fact that the lights are already on it. I really love the fact that there is no mess left from the tree.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment