background

Friday, November 6, 2009

Nine Mile Field Trip

This was my little group of boys. They were so much fun. That bus ride was a little long and dusty but other than that it was a lot of fun to spend the day with Devin.
Devin was a little sick of getting his picture taken but oh well he will survive.

Me and my sweet Devin.


Part of the group The bus ride. Kids love them.I'm putting the rest of the pictures in a slide show because there are so many of them. If you have time, take a rest and watch them. It is a very interesting place to visit. The graineries are always my favorite. Those poor people had it pretty rough. I have to walk a few steps to get to my pantry and they had to climp a cliff or repel (not sure which) to get to their food. Such hard workers.


1 comment:

Roberts said...

Someday me and Steve need to take that trip and see everything. I can't believe I grew up in Duchesne and never saw it.