Devin had to do a science project this year. He looked around on the Internet and decided what he wanted to do. I thought he did a SMASHING good job with it. He would sit in the recliner with the laptop and type away. He actually did the typing. When I asked him how he knew how to spell Fahrenheit, he said he looked on the thesaurus. Pretty cool that he even knew how to do that. I got to buy the magnets for him and I asked my friend with a Cricut to cut out the lettering. (I think I need a cricut)! But other than that he worked his little tail feathers off. I think he did a great job getting it ready.
background
Saturday, November 14, 2009
Getting Ready for the Science Fair
Devin had to do a science project this year. He looked around on the Internet and decided what he wanted to do. I thought he did a SMASHING good job with it. He would sit in the recliner with the laptop and type away. He actually did the typing. When I asked him how he knew how to spell Fahrenheit, he said he looked on the thesaurus. Pretty cool that he even knew how to do that. I got to buy the magnets for him and I asked my friend with a Cricut to cut out the lettering. (I think I need a cricut)! But other than that he worked his little tail feathers off. I think he did a great job getting it ready.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment