This was our 2nd Annual Book Cliffs Thanksgiving Road Trip. Cheap thrills at our house. We started out at about 10 am. I did have to sleep in and all. We packed our cooler with Spam and chips. The lunch of champions. It takes forever to get there but it is just fun being together and listening to the kids' stories. We found out last time that there was this look out spot that you could roll tires down. So the whole way there we watched for tires on the road to pick up. We gathered up parts of tires to roll when we got there. Believe it or not they worked great This is my buck. So if any one else draws out next year. Don't shoot this one, it is mine. Dylan was sure that he could catch a turkey. He probably would have if they wouldn't have flown away.
It was great weather for a ride and we seen a ton of bucks. I picked out the one that I am going to shoot next year. (If I draw out). I couldn't put all of the pictures of the bucks on here because I took about 100 pictures but I chose a few. They all looked alike except for
1 comment:
Those are some great pictures. I will have to show Marco.
Post a Comment