This guy was at Old Faithful when we were there. Dakoda and I thought it was the dad off of the Kardashians. Bruce Jenner. He is not goodlooking at all... Possibly tooooo much plastic surgery gone bad. Seriously though, there he was with the younger Kardashian girl being all loud trying to get attention. Nobody was really giving him any attention so I wasn't ever sure if it was him or not. I had to do a little stalking to get a picture and not look too spastic doing it. I still swear it was him.
5 comments:
That is so totally him, so glad none of the girls look like him!!
Definitely him!!
Oh yeah, I think that is him too.
that is crazy, sure looks like its him, he hasn't aged well AT ALL! lol
It looks like him to me.
Have you stop doing your blog? I hope not because that is the only way I can keep up with you guys.
lkove ya,
leslie
Post a Comment