background

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Science Fair Winner - Woohoo

Bragging time!!!! Okay, so I thought he had a brilliant thing going here but I was thinking that it might just be a mother thing. BUT NO. The judges agreed. I also asked the teacher if there was anything that he should change or do differently for the district fair, but she said "No, he did a marvelous job." When I came back from work they were putting the ribbons out. I thought it was cool that he was getting a blue ribbon. And then I start hearing that the blue ribbons made it to district. I was so proud of him. And then when they announced the winners they had the really good winners and I was shocked it wasn't his. And then they announced the tremendous, super-dooper good winners and that was him. He was in the top 5 over all. Some of these kid's projects were so incredibly unique. I thought it was wonderful. I'm not big into science, but it was fun to see their originality. And I did feel very sorry for some of the kids that you could tell had no help. The sheet they sent home said to help your child make a presentation they are proud of. Great Job Devin
Good Luck at District

1 comment:

Defa's said...

Congratulations, that is really cool.